Overview – Assemblies & Meetings
Additional IOCE Documents are available in the Resources section of the website.
- 2010 Annual General Meeting – Summary
Final – February 1, 2011
- 2010 Annual General Meeting, 15-22 December, 2010
- 2009 Annual General Meeting, 14-19 December, 2009The 2009 IOCE AGM was held in two phases, using two forms of communication platforms: a one-hour webinar and a one-week discussion forum via e-mail. These formats appeared to encourage participation and active discussion. –Meeting Summary – Webinar Summary – IOCE 2008 Annual Report – prepared for the 2009 Annual General Meeting,by the IOCE Board of Trustees
- 2008 Annual General Meeting, 15-19 December, 2008
- IOCE 2008 Annual General Meeting
Meeting Summary, February 2009
- 2007 Annual General Meeting, 26 November – 7 December, 2007
- 2005 Board Meeting and General Meeting, Canada
- 2004 Board Meeting, Malaysia
IOCE Executive Board meeting in Malaysia at the MES Conference – April 2004 >>more
- Launch of the Latin American Evaluation Network and 2004 Board Meeting in Sao Paulo, Brazil
As part of our mission to support and strengthen international and regional evaluation networks and societies the IOCE was pleased to contribute to the launch event of the Latin American RELEAC.
The event took place in Sao Paulo Brazil. The IOCE held a Board meeting to launch the event and offered suggestions and shared experience from other evaluation communities world wide. >>more
- 2003 Assembly, Lima Peru – International Launch for the IOCE
Spring 2003, Lima, Peru – The IOCE, which aims to promote cooperation between national and regional evaluation societies, associations or networks, was launched at an Inaugural Assembly in Lima, Peru at the end of March. Representatives from 24 evaluation ‘groupings’ from >>more
- The Inaugural Assembly of the International Organization for Cooperation in Evaluation:
The Realization of a Utopian Dream
Craig Russon and Arnold Love
This article gives the history of the International Organization for Cooperation in Evaluation (IOCE), provides current information about regional and national evaluation organizations, presents issues confronting those organizations, and describes the processes of setting up the IOCE (e.g., ratification of provisional constitution, election of interim board).
- Dominican Republic Meeting – 2002
From 8-10 March, 2002, eleven representatives from among more than 40 regional and national evaluation organizations located around the world, met in the Dominican Republic to plan the inaugural assembly of the International Organization for Cooperation in Evaluation. >>more
- IOCE Panel from the AEA 2001 Conference
This document contains the minutes of the IOCE panel in which a number of National Associations presented themselves and their experience. It makes for informative and entertaining reading.
- Barbados Meeting – February 2000
On 18-20 February, 2000, the W.K. Kellogg Foundation-supported residency meeting was held in Barbados, West Indies. The purpose of the meeting was to develop a framework for cooperation among regional and national evaluation organizations. >>more
- President’s Panel from the AEA 1998 Conference
Creating a Worldwide Evaluation Community
(Edited by raig Russon and Arnold Love)