Evaluation Associations Around the World – Why Join IOCE?
Your association can – and should – be part of an international movement that:
- networks and collaborates worldwide
- facilitates access to international evaluation developments
- challenges evaluators to push forward the frontiers of knowledge in evaluation theory and practice
- advances evaluation standards based on human rights and sustainability
- enhances and supports cultural specificity in evaluation design and practice
- increases the utilisation of evaluation internationally
- builds capacity among emerging associations
- helps to establish international consensus on the legitimacy and credibility of evaluation as part of civic responsibility and participation.